Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Craziness in the rain!

So it has been awhile since I posted life has been busy. Things that have changed since my last post. I think the biggest thing would be that I am car less. I never realized how much I depend on my own car until I don't have one, now my dad and I are car juggling with my moms car so we can both get the things we need to get done day to day done. It has been a challenge to say the least. Another thing that has changed is that my son all of a sudden thinks his umbilical cord has been reattached and cries all day for me to hold him etc. My girl still is the same clingy mamas girl so my arms are really tired. I have been surviving stroller free the last couple of days but I am hoping to bring it out tomorrow morning when I take my niece to school. I don't want to have to carry them both home.. that would cause some serious pain (from me) and tears ( from them when I force them to walk). So here's to hoping for no rain tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment